Grand Kata VIP — Kata Beach hotel is located next to the popular night market. Distance to the gorgeous, wide white-sand beaches is only 500 m to Kata beach and 900m to Karon beach. A bit further located one more bay Kata Noi well known by 5 stars hotels there.
Near the hotel are a lot of walking areas, tourist shops, massage services, local markets, and shopping centers. There are also a number of international restaurants, including those that specialize in Thai, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Entertainment in the form of nightclubs and music bars can be found within 300 meters of the apartments. For the active holidays within a walking distance here’s a surf club, mini-golf, beach activities like stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), and parasailing.
Kata district is also a good start to exploring Phuket. In a radius of 15 km located the island’s famous landmarks and the biggest shopping malls.
- Visiting card of Kata district is a Kata-Karon viewpoint. The only place in Phuket from where you can see the three famous beaches of Kata Noi, Kata, and Karon.
- Big Buddha is one of the most revered landmarks on the island. The 45-meter-tall statue sits atop the highest peak between Chalong and Kata.
- The largest Phuket temple Wat Chalong is the most important symbol of Phuket, because the majority of Thais are Buddhist and because temples look like a piece of art.
- Historical center Phuket Town is famous for the fact that many cozy cafes, markets, and shops are here. One more attractive place here is a shopping mall Central Festival Phuket with a big variety of entertainment like an ice arena, aquarium and gardens, and of course, shops of world-famous brands.
- Rawai district is popular because of traveling to the islands, Rawai beaches (Naiharn, Yanui beach), the most southern point of Phuket – Promthep Cape.
- Patong district. Here is concentrated nightlife, a big shopping center Jungceylon and hundreds of restaurants and small shops.
The transfer from Phuket airport to Grand Kata VIP by car takes 1.30 hours. Transfers and taxi services, tour information are available at reception and during your reservation.
Working with agents and tour operators
Grand Kata VIP — Kata Beach hotel is open for cooperation with independent agents, travel agencies, and tour operators. Please contact our rental department for more details.
Business relations and cooperation with Grand Kata VIP Hotel in Phuket:
Ms. Olga Titova
Director of Rental Department
Hotel chain management